CSU Mathematical Studies Scholarship
The Department of Mathematics at Columbus State University has a new scholarship for students enrolled in a major, minor, or certificate housed in the Mathematics department! Two (2) successful applicants will each receive a $850 scholarship for the Fall 2021 semester to continue their mathematical studies at Columbus State University.
Eligibility and Conditions of Award
To be eligible, students must:
- Be enrolled full-time during the Fall 2021 semester
- Be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Have Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing
- Be enrolled in a track, minor OR certificate housed in the Math Department. This includes:
- Mathematics B.S.
- Mathematics B.S. (Applied Mathematics concentration)
- Mathematics B.S. (Secondary Education concentration)
- Mathematics Minor / Certificate
- Data Analytics Minor / Certificate
Eligible students will need to complete and submit the application form found here by March 01, 2021.
Recipients will be notified by April 10, 2021.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Ben Kamau at email@example.com.